FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tubeworks debuts ONLY four-seat CHASSIS for the Yamaha YXZ SXS at the 2108 Sand Sports Supershow
New, affordable, aftermarket, solution adds two more to the fun supplied by the performance of Yamaha’s championship entry into competitive SXS market.
RIVERSIDE, CA-September 14, 2018- Yamaha Motor Company joined the SXS market in 2016, introducing the very first manual-shift transmission SXS. The Yamaha YXZ1000R was well-received however, it has not been available in a four-seat version. Today, thanks to Tubeworks, Inc. with the help of UTV Wiring, Fullbore Innovations, and Trail Armour, it is now possible for consumers to efficiently transform all models of the Yamaha YXZ two-seater into a family-friendly, four seat car.
Collaborating with several industry leaders to make this option a reality, CEO of Tubeworks Inc., Jayson Miles stated: “Our ultimate goal was to create a cost-effective conversion kit, by using a major amount of O.E.“Original Equipment” sourced parts, and by keeping the aftermarket replacement parts minimal, we were able to make that happen.”
Tubeworks firmly believes this kit combined with their wide-ratio transmission modification, transforms the already innovative and reliable YXZ into a true next level, all-terrain, SXS vehicle.”
The YXZ-4S Tubeworks Edition Kit includes:
- Pre-welded CAD designed and CNC bent four-seat bolt on upper cage structure, rear cage / bumper, and front clip bracing.
- Trail Armor 1/2 inch, full skid-plate system.
- True plug and play O.E. type weather pack, sealed, wire harness extension set.
- Thermoformed O.E. type, full-height, rear door skins, outer B pillar lower panels, and center console
- Yamaha rear door bodies, latches, and hinges.
- Aircraft-grade billet carrier bearing, shifter relocation assembly, and front drive shaft.
- Extended E-brake cable, reverse lockout cable, new clutch line, extended brake lines, cooling lines, center console tube structure
- CAD designed and CNC-bent front sub-frame, seat mounts, and fixtures.
The YXZ-4S Tubeworks Edition Kit is currently available at the Sand Sports Supershow Sept 14-16, with an approximate fulfillment of 30 to 45 days. Priced at $10,820, orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis. *Labor not included in kit pricing. After the show, orders may be placed via website at Tubeworks.com or by Phone 951-784-7900.
About Tubeworks, Inc. Tubeworks, Inc. is a full service, design, engineering, and retail manufacturing company based in Riverside, CA. Established in 2005 by Jayson Miles, Tubeworks’ small but talented team, made its mark building high-quality, custom rear axels for the professional off-road racing industry. 11 years later, in 2016, Tubeworks expanded into the recreational SXS market with their drivetrain solutions line for all models of the YXZ. These products focus on fine-tuning gear ratios and drivability to customize for specific terrain and driving styles. Keep a look out for all things progressive and innovative coming from Tubeworks in the next few years, because they are obsessed with making all things on four off-road wheels just a little bit better.
For More Information contact:
Francine Miles-Business Development/Marketing